Friday, June 20, 2008

Our Wedding Rings

My husband Left his wedding ring behind while he is at work today. Why? Because he's afraid of getting it caught on something and ruining it or for some reason having to have it cut off due to a freak accident. So, I took full advantage of this and decided to Take pictures of our wedding rings.

I wanted to use things in the picture that applied to things we enjoy or are significant in our lives. In the top and bottom pictures I decided to use my wedding dress as the background of the picture. In the top picture: the pearls give the picture an elegant look that I love.














I used a Playstation Portable, mainly
because we have a big thing for Video games. They tend to be something we can do and enjoy doing together. Video Games have been a big part of our lives. I really enjoyed taking these pictures, Experimenting with new Ideas and being creative with props I wouldn't generally have thought to use.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe that's a funny story. Check out my blog http://savetheredpandas.blogspot.com/2008/06/it-all-started-last-night.html