Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Innocence

It took a little while but with the help of a few friends we figured out what specific aspect we thought of when we saw this image. "Innocence". She doesn't seem to have another care in the world other than to leisurely run her fingers through the dirt. Ah, the joys of being a child. Therefore innocent.
My brother is home from Utah where he was serving the Air force. He is currently on leave before he ships out for a new assignment in Japan and wanted to do something special for our Father's Birthday. He went and got some steaks for everyone and was grilling steaks while the kids were playing in the yard.
This is a Picture of my daughter Amanda. I was talking to my brother and happened to look over and catch her playing in the dirt. Lucky for my I tend to keep my camera on hand as often as I possibly can. I was able to stealthily snap this picture before she looked up and noticed me.

No comments: