Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Dreamland


I remember the days when every car ride i took that lasted more than 5 minutes I would fall asleep, leaned up against the door. Ok so, perhaps I don't remember first hand. Maybe it's the years of my parents telling me about it that I remember. Even so that doesn't make this image any less adorable. This is my son Gabriel.

Gabriel Fell asleep on the way home from church on Sunday afternoon. I couldn't resist the photo opp. It's not very often during the day that he looks this serene
. He's the kind of little man that has to be constantly moving and getting into things.
I noticed something about this picture after I got it uploaded onto my computer. If you look at the window you can see the cars zooming by (Or us zooming by the cars). I love the character it adds to the picture.

No comments: