Thursday, June 12, 2008

Memory Lane


My sister was trying to take a picture of this flower yesterday. The kids were coloring. Chaos was everywhere. Ok maybe not but usually that's just how it is.
My sister was trying to capture this flower though and as I was watching her I noticed the drawing and the crayons. I couldn't resist giving it a try.
Little did i know it, but i created for myself a little trip down Memory Lane. The smell of crayons and flowers. The feel of the paper with colored wax all over it. sometimes it's amazing to me how fast we grow up.
I ended up receiving much more than i was asking for with this picture. The beautiful colors and the smells. It was a wonderful experience. I hope that it brings you plesant memories as well.

1 comment:

Marye said...

Chaos? Here?

I love the image. Great job.
mom,
bakingdelights.com