Thursday, June 5, 2008

My Children

I love taking pictures of my children. Why? Because they are so innocent. I love to catch them unaware with my camera. My children pose for the camera, if they see me with my camera out they will squeal with joy and start making demands: "Mommy! Take a picture of me like this!!" Or "Mommy! Take a picture Of this Bug!!!"
And often I will oblige them, Because it makes them happy. However as often as I can I try my hardest not to let them see me.
There is no doubt that their posed pictures are adorable, but there is more emotion in a natural "I don't know mommy is looking" setting.

Personally I really enjoy getting pictures of Children when they are at their happiest or doing something they enjoy. Or when they are experimenting, learning and thriving in the environments they love best.

No comments: