Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy Birthday...

Youngest Sister! hehe... yesterday was my youngest sister's b-day

So we celebrated the way one would Normally celebrate their birthday!
With Cake

Blowing out the candles:

And Trying to see who can shove the most cake in their mouth (I did pretty well)

But i think Shiloh should take home the prize

Not only for absofreakinglutely most disgusting But also for the drooliest

I think manda's gets the Cutest

Trying to steal an extra one

Home made Goats milk Icecream (It's actually pretty good if you can get past the "goats milk" part... I can't so I didn't partake of the icecream eating)

Opening Presents

Camera Wars

And taking horrible pics of my mom without getting caught! (You get caught You die, in other words EPIC FAIL!)

Good times were had ^_^ (but shield your Eyes.. I had no makeup on!)


And Jon slept through it all.. I missed him *sigh*
Welcome to a day in the Audet/Myers Birthday celebrations!
And Happy Birthday Kyrie!

2 comments:

Marye said...

Erin that picture makes me look huge... :(

Unknown said...

Just love birthday's. Kids make it so much more.........interesting. You have some lovely kids.